Product Code : MTTOM-108
The set-up is designed to study Coriolli's Component of Acceleration of a slider crank mechanism. Here the mechanical slider system is replaced by a continuous stream of water flowing through a steady rotating pair of tubes. These tubes can be rotated at various speeds by using a swinging field motor which also acts as dynamometer. A Perspex window on top of the tank gives clear view of the process and prevents splash of the water over the side of the tank. The dynamometer continuously measures torque applied to the rotating tubes. The equipments is self contained, water recirculating, provided with its own speed control unit and water circulating pump
• Water Tank : Made of Stainless Steel
• Rotating Arms : 9mm/6mm orifice diameter, Length 300 mm.
• Rotameter : 250 to 2500 LPH
• Drive : Variable speed FHP motor, PMDC type • Pump : 0.5 HP for water circulation.
• Control Panel Comprises of : RPM measurement : RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor. Variac, Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
• An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc. will be provided along with the Apparatus.
• The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint
• To determine Coriolli's Component of Acceleration at various speeds of rotation and water flow rates
• Electricity supply: Single Phase, 220 V, 50Hz. 5-15 amp combined socket with earth connection. Earth voltage should be less than 5 volts.
• Water Supply.
• Floor Drain.
• Floor Area: 1.5 m x 1.5 m